Why Visits OIL & GAS KENYA?
The 06th Oil & Gas Africa - Int'l Trade Exhibition, 11th - 13th April, 2017, is a hub for key players in the oil and gas community, attracting leading oil, gas and petroleum companies from around the world.
This regional trade event serves the resource-rich east African region and city of Nairobi; Kenya's major centre of oil and gas activity for many of the leading operators in the country.
Kenya has attracted oil & gas companies not only because of its ports and strategic location but also because the government is keen not to be left out of the exploration. Oil discoveries in Uganda and Kenya and gas deposits found off Tanzania and Mozambique have turned east Africa into a hot spot for hydrocarbon exploration.
Trade visitors from all over East & Central African countries are being invited directly and in collaboration with several regional trade bodies in Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda, Somalia, Mozambique & Congo. Though Kenya by itself is one of the biggest markets in Africa, major emphasis is being laid upon attracting traders and importers from neighbouring countries.
Oil & Gas Africa will offer participants the opportunity to showcase the industry's latest achievements and technologies while networking with key figures from the region's oil and gas sector. The exhibition brings the industry together in a forum that is conducive to business.
- Approval / Testing / Inspection Services
- Boats & Vessels Services
- Chemical Plants / Factory
- Construction, Distributor / Manufacturer’s Representative
- Drilling Contractor / Equipment
- Engineering Construction & Contracting Services
- Environmental Protection / Solution Control
- Financial Services
- Geological / Geophysical Seismic & Services
- Inspection / Maintenance Equipment
- LNG / Petrochemical Plant
- Manufacturer’s Representative / Vendor
- Marine Support *National Oil Company / Government Institutions
- Offshore Platforms / Supplies / Services
- Oil & Gas Exploration,Production & Distribution,Oil & Gas Processing & Refinery
- Pipelines Operation / Installation
- Plant Engineering & Construction,Process Engineering
- Project Consultancy
- Repair Services (including welding shops)
- Research & Development
- Rig / Fabricator / Operator
- Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering
- Trade Associations
- Storage & Handling